Volume 15, Issue 1, Spring of 2025
The Journal of Aboriginal Economic Development (jaed.ca) welcomes those who wish to share their experiences and research using Etuaptmumk/Two-Eyed Seeing as a guiding principle for your work.
We have a particular interest in examples of on-going lines of research and engagement in industrial areas of economic development.
- Applied models of collaborative co-governance
- Indigenous led and collaborative efforts in sustainable tourism
- Two-eyed seeing and co-learning for interdisciplinary education
- Economic development impacts on natural resources and the environment
- Inter-generational engagement community based participatory research
- Social work, mental health, and health and wellness programming
- Arts, fine arts, music, and culture
We accept diverse presentations, papers, reports of research in progress, audio, artistic or visual outcomes, interviews with Elders or community knowledge holders, poetry, stories, research, experiential learning, book or dissertation reviews, community service learning and other forms of scholarship of engagement. An on-line link will be provided beyond the paper and on-line journal to support the platform of visual or audio submissions.
Abstracts are due April 15, 2024 and final manuscripts due August 30, 2024.
Read more about Call for Papers: A Special Issue on Muiwatmnej Etuaptmumk: “Two-eyed seeing from vision to action”